Sunday 16 November 2014

Would You Rather Beauty TAG

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

I would rather go out with nice hair and no make up because messy hair drives me crazy and I go out without any make up on quite often because I don't always have time to do it before school.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would rather have my eyelashes fall out because I guess I can use false eyelashes instead

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

I would rather to be forced to shop at Sephora because they have a wide range of different makeup brands so I will be able to try different companies.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

I would rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look because a perm would definitely look stupid on me for sure.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

I would rather have a obvious foundation line just because it will look more normal then overdone blusher.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

I would rather wear bike shorts because I can say I have just been to the gym or been on a bike ride, so I could make an excuse for wearing them.

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

I would rather orange-y spray tan because I am sure it will faid to a normal shade within the first couple of days

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?

I would rather have a bad haircut because you can easily tie your hair up to hide it where as you can't really hide a bad hair colour

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

I would rather have twitter taken away because I love to just watch all the youtube videos because they always put me in a good mood

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

I would rather give up using makeup brushes because I can like without makeup in sept mascara I won't be alive without mascara.

Let me know any what any of your answers would be, 

Mandi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment